Monday, February 9, 2009

Progress...

-Applied to 160over90. It's a brand company
-Working on contacting Wonderful Machine. It's a Photo Studio out in Conshohocken [near where I work, oddly enough]
- Looking for my first copy of my cover letter and I can't find the damn thing...
-Wondering if I have new information to add to my resume
-Piecing together my "portfolio"? [What exactly should I be putting in this thing? Is there a such thing as an overall portfolio, where I put samples of everything I've done? I'm so lost...]


I'm a bit nervous about this whole project. I've seen the presentations from the seniors and generally speaking, it was a lot of last-minute "Yeah, we'll take you since no one else will" kinds of deals. I fear that I'll end up in a situation where no other internship site will take me and my last chance would be someplace like Basekamp, where I'll just be their errand girl and not do anything photographic except documenting their installations....


*fail*

No comments:

Post a Comment