Sunday, May 3, 2009

Website

When you have a spare moment (ha ha) please have a look at my website.

www.angelamurdoch.com

Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Great! I'm so glad it is up.

    Here are some things to think about when you are figuring out how to make an effective portfolio.

    1. Leading your categories with Misc. isn't enticing... start with definite ideas... and see if there is another more creative term for this category.

    2. It is confusing that there are cupcakes in almost all the categories. Since I know your work, I know that these items are both about food and also what is depicted on them... but I think that to the outside viewer they look like food and look odd in the other categories... and beyond that, I am afraid of viewer fatigue if they see so many cupcakes over and over. Sadly, you often have to pick only the very best and most eye catching... often less is more.

    ReplyDelete