Wednesday, March 11, 2009

160over90

Going there was awesome and Tom is one of the most genuinely awesome people I have met. I got back from my interview there a couple of hours ago, so I'm blogging!!! IT'S ALL FOR YOU KAREN!!!! IT'S ALWAYS ALL FOR YOU!! Sorry. I think it went well. There is a lot of busy work that needs to be done there by the intern they choose, but I feel if I was selected I would be able to handle it. So besides that I'm at a stand still with the documentary I've been working on until the videographer is ready to film more. He did win a contest and is in the process of making his own film at only 19, so I understand. Besides that I'm getting a TV again today for Wii parties. So if anyone (including you Karen) wants to play some Wii to relieve stress or because it's fun let me know. It's not like I live far from school. So now I'm going to sit back and wait and...yeah. All done.

No comments:

Post a Comment