pda2010
class stuff
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Internship progress
I have been offered an internship at the Free Library in the Print and Picture Collection. I am having a meeting with Karen Lightner (with whom Sarah Quick worked) later this month to confirm and fill in the paperwork. Whoohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(143)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(45)
▼
March
(49)
On Friday I went to FUEL gallery and did the paper...
I'm choosing between three or maybe four different...
I had my appointment with Karen at the Free Librar...
Internship update
Thursday 25th (tomorrow) I am meeting with Karen L...
Update
Update
Everyone go to this!! (it's for school...)
Updates
National Geographic Photographer visit this week
FUEL Gallery
Better
SUPER DICK.
First interview! Yes!!
Philadelphia Photo Arts Center
PMA and 160over90
Received a letter of rejection from Fabric Worksho...
Applied to...
PMA
Portfolio Update
PMA
Information on the documentary I've been working on.
My Updated Website!
Update
PMA Visit
Artist Statment Web Sites
PMA visit
I have the interview at the Free Library next week...
PMA Photo collection
PMA visit
160/90
Contracts
160over90
Sorry - @ Popular Science, here and in NYC that is...
Internships!
Eugene, 160 over 90 and other updates
160/90~
160/90 visit
Leeway e-mailed back
Going to 160/90 was a nice experience. I liked see...
New internship application
Eugene Mopsik
Internship Update
Eugene Mopsik
Mopsik Man
Internship progress
Good Morning America
Eugene Mopsick
Eugene Mopsik was a great speaker to have visit us...
►
February
(31)
►
January
(3)
Contributors
Bre
Diane
Erin
KL
Kelly
Loch Steph Monstar
The Welge
rarklar
No comments:
Post a Comment