Tom made some good points about how you have to start at the bottom to make your way up or at least work in a few different places in order to get to where you want to be. His job sounds wonderful and he earned it through previous work experience and practicing his craft. After hearing his point of view, I feel like I should be paying way more attention to the technical side of photography or really anything I want to pursue in life. He probably knows the camera inside and out. I hope one of us gets the internship there because it would be a great opportunity for any of us.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Going to 160/90 was a nice experience. I liked seeing the commercial aspect of things and seeing how a "creative" working environment is. It seems like everyone there really enjoys their job and know how to relax a little bit without it affecting their work ethic. Its cool to see that everyone works together on particular projects. Since its a small company, one department can't work without the other and I think that makes everyone's job seem that much more important. I would love to work at a place that respects all the jobs involved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment