Monday, March 30, 2009

On Friday I went to FUEL gallery and did the paper work, so thats official I'll be interning there this summer. 
I have an offer from the Library Company to intern there this summer, which would qualify for my Knight FOundation Application, and the paper work for the Knight Foundation is due April 1, and the interview is April 13.  

Project Basho:
He was very helpful, even though i didn't get my work reviewed he gave me a lot of questions to think about. He gave us some good staring points like finding artists or style we like and mimicking it, and from that your own style will evolve. 
Also the idea of what I want to do after college to figure out what kind of work I want to do, and how I can get there. Plus his idea about having seniors compete for a space in his gallery was a neat idea. The upside of having your own gallery you get to show what every work you wan to show. 


No comments:

Post a Comment