So the guy that was doing the filming and editing for the documentary, (Jason Druss) totally dicked over my boss and she's super upset. I feel horrible for her because she's been beyond nice and accommodating to us this entire time. She's paying us out of her pocket and she's taken us out to lunch on several occasions. The project was supposed to be done by now, well the filming was supposed to be done 4 days ago. So I'm going to finish up the filming for her and we're going to edit together.
On a better note I got a job working with a woman named Robin photographing her jewelry and helping her with lighting and composition. Which is also a paying job, so this is working out well.
Besides that I just got a shipment from B&H of professional portfolio gear, so I'm planning on putting that to good use. And that's that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment