Tuesday, March 17, 2009

PMA

I think that some of the information given to us at The Perlman was informative but also not really up my ally. I think that being able to see art work was very refreshing. It was also nice to be able to talk about it. As far as getting an internship with them I do believe they would be looking to a curatorial major as opposed to a photo major. I think it may be of interest to them in some ways to have a photo intern on hand, but maybe for different work. He was very nice but seemed a bit confused as to why we were there, since we are not curatorial majors, or art history majors, but in the long run I think it worked out because I got something out of it. That is being able to understand more of how shows run and begin and also hearing about how they store the precious photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment