Thursday, April 30, 2009

Artist Statement/Bio

I rolled them into one because this is how I have it on my website and want it to be something that people will read and not get bored with.

I am a photographer and video artist and have been living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania since 2004. I currently attend Moore College of Art and Design working towards my BFA. My work reflects my take on society and feelings about my generation. I have been doing darkroom photography since grade school and continued photographing at a constant rate. I got into digital photography in high school and became interested in video art in college. I am continuing to make her work in these mediums and hopes to combine other mediums such as lithography, which I have experience with, and other types of printmaking. I currently am focusing on the Philadelphia night-life scene and the people that attend such events.

No comments:

Post a Comment