Going to Philly Mag really opened my eyes to the magazine biz. I had no idea that Zooey was as busy as she is. I think that if I were to go into the magazine industry that I would be pretty on schedule with things, but I feel like it might take over my life a little too much. I'm organized, but not that much! It's nice that they use their resources from Philadelphia companies and freelance photographers. It gives me some hope for future job positions in the area.
Diedra was a great example of an artist doing what she really loves and sacrifices certain things in order to do what she really wants. I saw Diedra at the senior show and at an artist talk with Andrew Suggs and a bunch of other artists, which should count for the requirements. Going to the lecture and speaking to Diedra made me feel comfortable and gives me a peace of mind knowing that there is a community of artists in Philly that work and help each other.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment