HELLO!!! Sorry I missed out this morning, I wish I could have gone but I had a hectic morning. I am going to be posting the trailer for the documentary today and I will repost the link to the youtube after it is up. I also have three sets of pictures up on Philly2Nite.com and will be getting more assignments for this weekend. I started my artist talk recap, and that will be up later as well. So overall this is a post telling everyone I'm going to post again later...oh and funny thing my boyfriend discovered. The guy I was working on the documentary with that screwed us over made a video for legalizing marijuana. This is his video:
and this is the video we found today on college humor that makes fun of his video and it a THOUSAND TIMES BETTER: http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1906619
So that brightened my day and made me laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment