Monday, April 6, 2009
Philly2Nite
I have an interview tomorrow at 1pm at Philly2Nite. I would be interning doing photography for events in Philly. Kinda like the Philebrity thing. I want to do this so I can get more exposure and so i can get into all the events and shows in Philly for free haha. I figure I'll help them out, and they'll help me out. So hopefully I'll get it and I'll continue doing other freelance jobs to make money. I finished filming for the documentary and will be working with Tiffany to do editing and put everything together. Also, if anyone knows of a local band or friend that is a musician and would want to have their music featured in the documentary let me know so I can talk to Tiffany because we need music still. That is all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, how did it go????
ReplyDeleteI got it. I have two sets of photos up on the site.
ReplyDelete