pda2010
class stuff
Monday, April 27, 2009
You Tube Expression Media tutorial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrEfvVP0SI0&feature=related
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(143)
►
May
(15)
▼
April
(45)
Website!!!!!!!!
Artist Statement/Bio
Artist statement
Website
Ideas on Composing Your Artist Talk
Artist Lecture
Artist Talk- Takashi
My Finished Portfolio Website
Artist Statement
Diedra Kreiger
Artist Talk: Takashi Arai @ Project Basho
Philly Mag Trip
You Tube Expression Media tutorial
Diedra Kreiger, video artist
Philly Mag. Field Trip
Project Basho Field Trip
Philly Mag & Deidre Kreiger
philly mag & diedra
Using MS Expression Media
Another Update
Diedra Sent Links
Artist Lecture
April 20 was a big day with Zoey Sless-Kitain from...
Trailer
Phila Mag & Deidre K.
Update on Life
Artist talks:1. I attended April Saul's talk at Mo...
Update
Knight Foundation Grant!
Bre's artist talk reviews
Summery of Final Requirements
Contest
website & artist statement
Basho
Preparing for my speech....
Internship journal
Internship Journal: looking ahead
I have been looking for inspiration for a second i...
Philly2Nite
Art spaces - thinking ahead
I decided I'm going to just work with the Fleisher...
Going to Project Basho was a cool experience since...
So I got my internship! I go in next Thursday to t...
The trip to Basho was worth it, for Tsuyoshi's vie...
Basho.
►
March
(49)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(3)
Contributors
Bre
Diane
Erin
KL
Kelly
Loch Steph Monstar
The Welge
rarklar
No comments:
Post a Comment